The mobile app development industry is growing phenomenally with the increasing demand for mobile applications. Top Mobile application development companies are fully focused on delivering highly intuitive mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms with the latest tools and emerging technologies.
To satisfy the client’s app development entities are offering high standard mobile app development services with professional developers. To build robust, secure and next-generation mobile applications, developers are regularly using tools and mobile app frameworks to simplify the development process and turn it into a more faster, accurate and reliable app and software development process.
To achieve the motive of delivering the high standard mobile app more faster, several mobile app frameworks and tools have been introduced for the developers.
In this blog, we have listed best tools which are dominating the industry and become the most preferred mobile development framework for the developers. If you are planning to build mobile applications using Android or iOS development, you should know about these top mobile development framework. Here is the list of top mobile app development frameworks.
Best Mobile App Development Frameworks for Developers
Launched in May 2011, Xamarin platform comprises of tools, programming languages, and libraries for building many different types of applications. The major benefit of the Xamarin tools is programmers can share the code with other hire remote developers, which helps to save both time and cost.
Benefits of Xamrin Framework
- Supportive Platforms: Windows, Android, and iOS
- Cross-platform app development with Xamarin
- Developers should be well versed in C# language codebase
- Xamarin offers .NET developers access to iOS, watchOS, and tvOS SDKs
Adobe PhoneGap was originally created by the Nitobi. In 2011, Adobe Systems purchased and rebranded it with the name PhoneGap. Later, PhoneGap launched with the updated version based on open source and known as Adobe PhoneGap.
Benefits of Adobe PhoneGap Framework
- This mobile app framework is written in Cascading Style Sheets, C#, C++, Objective-C
- Apache License 2.0
- Developers work without any hardware restrictions
- For hybrid developers, it is a foremost choice
- Programmers can add up the various functionalities by integrating additional plugins
Flutter is Google’s UI toolkit for building native applications for mobile, web, and desktop from a single codebase. Its hot reload feature allows to quickly and easily experiment, build UIs, add features, and fix bugs faster.
Benefits of Flutter Framework
- Based on the open-source version
- Written in Dart language
- It offers easy testing to the developers
- Supports Cross-Platform app development
- Interactive framework and reduces testing efforts of developers
- Excellent User Interface
- Helps to develop faster apps
Related Post: Flutter App Development & Advantages
This framework is considered one of the most used frameworks by the developers. Ionic offers various advantages to the developers. Ionic Framework is open source and free mobile UI toolkit to build high-quality cross-platform apps for native iOS, Android, and the web—all from a single codebase.
Benefits of Ionic Framework
- Client-Side Framework
- Supports Native Based apps
- With HTML 5 Element, it also helps to launch hybrid based apps
- Makes a perfect combination with PhoneGap and Cordova
- Boon for progressive web apps
- MIT License
- Founders: Max Lynch, Ben Sperry, and Adam Bradley
- Based on a single code base
5. React Native
Benefits of React Native Framework
- Based on the open-source framework
- It offers high performance
- Supports cross-platform development
- MIT License
- Offers rich UI and High performance
- Developers can share the code on different platforms
- Supported by the huge community
- Web and app both can be developed by this framework
6. Corona SDK
Corona SDK framework is known for its speed, it’s speed is 10× more than other frameworks. Its backend is supported by the Lua which adds advantage to the framework and it’s free.
Benefits of Corona SDK Framework
- Helps in a fast coding
- Based on lightweight Programming language
- Supports Windows and Mac OS
- Maintain high quality of Mobile Application
Benefits of JQuery Framework
- This framework helps to build web and mobile app both
- Supports all types of platforms- Windows, Mac OS, Blackberry, Firefox, and Kindle
- MIT License
- Based on Free and open source-based feature
Benefits of Native Scripts Framework
- Offers the best guidance on an online platform
- Supports Hybrid App Development
9. Intel XDK
Intel XDK framework helps developers to bring meaningful mobile applications. With this framework, creators can build responsive as well as interactive apps for all the devices. It turns the development process easier and faster throughout the lifecycle right form designing, testing to deployment.
Benefits of Intel XDK Framework
- Supports development for Android and iOS (Cross-Platform Development)
- Supports advanced technologies like Blockchain and the Internet of Things
- Exclude unwanted codes
- Offers a drag and drop feature
Mobile Angular UI makes the perfect combination of Bootstrap and Angular framework. With HTML5, developers can build mobile applications easily. It is a Free app and offers a seamless experience to the users. It is known as the Hybrid Mobile Game app development framework. It is best framework for developers looking to combine Bootstrap and Angular framework implementation.
Benefits of Mobile Angular UI Framework
- Offers support for server-side
- Deliver high performance as compared to AngularJS
- It provides essential components, which are missing in Bootstrap 3 such as switches and overlays
These are the essential framework that helps developers to build mobile apps into faster processes. Developers should know about these framework as it helps enhance application features and functionality. Hire Mobile App developers, who have in-depth knowledge and well versed with the framework required for your project. Hence, it helps to save time, money and effort of developers.
Table of Contents