ASP.NET is an integrated web development model that has all the necessary features for developers to build enterprise-class web applications. While this platform requires minimal coding efforts, it is the best rated one for creating web-based apps or websites for businesses.
As a matter of fact, ASP.NET is a part of Microsoft’s .NET framework. Knowing this relationship, it becomes easy for one to gauge the accessibility to classes in the .NET framework for website development. All those classes of .NET Framework can be effectively put to use without any special permissions.
Installing Visual Web Developer Express using the Microsoft Web Platform Installer is the best option to try out ASP.NET framework for building web applications. Web Platform Installer is a tool that enables user to download, install and use its service components as follows:
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- SQL Server Express
- Visual Web Developer Express
- .NET Framework
Key Parts of .NET Framework
.NET framework manages and smoothly integrates simplified development, execution environment and final deployment with support for a range of programming languages. Let’s know two key parts of this framework:
.NET Class Library: This library is vast and comprehensive that includes all object oriented variables and collection to use in web app development. This library includes ASP.NET, ADO.NET and Windows Forms apart from many other components.
Another key part worth mentioning about is common language runtime (CLR) inside which .NET code is executed. CLR is highly optimized for efficient execution of code and accounts for web app’s performance and security.
Undeniable Benefits of ASP.NET
- With ASP.NET Development , developers can complete lengthy projects in minimum amount of time. Less coding involved speeds up the overall project development timeline.
- Up-to-date and relatively fast caching, simple binding,
- just-in-time compilation and native optimization have made ASP.NET preferred choice of developers.
- Application built using ASP.NET framework is secured owing to built-in Windows authentication.
- ASP.NET allows for continuous monitoring of application and pages.
- Configuration info is built-in the system, which eliminates the need the need to register different components. Thus, ASP.Net applications are easier and faster in terms of deployment.
On a Concluding Note
ASP.NET developers have the flexibility to code their applications in any language that is compatible with CLR. Join the .NET community of developers to get strong support from fellow developers who are using the same framework for website or web app development.
If you are an entrepreneur looking forward to get a web app developed in limited budget,hire ASP.NET programmers who are experienced and assure to complete the project on the given deadline.